Mobile Friendly Web Pages
Device Media can get your website looking good and functioning well on all forms of display mediums. Whether it be on an iphone, a Blackberry, an android device, or other handhelds and tablets, we make sure your site works.
We can implement a smart website that detects the display and serves the right look and feel. To do this we:
- Add custom scripts for devcie detection.
- Serve up different style sheets depending on the browser.
- Get the relevant content shown in mobile friendly chunks.
Our team starts with a good knowledge of handheld devices. Research shows that more and more people are using smartphones and handhelds to get information. By 2013 more pages will be served to handheld devices than computers. The lines between these devices are blurring and each operating systems has quirks. A Mobile friendly web site respects the the processing power, display size and connections speeds. Some devices utilize different software (Apple vs Flash). All these factors mean we still need to make pages that can adjust to different screen sizes, be lightweight, and still serve the purpose it was built for.
- Integration of the online database to your product inventory, boosting efficiency
- Easily upload multiple product data at once.
- Printing invoice, packaging and address labels
- Easily upload up to eight images of each product
- Systems alerts you if a sock is nearling low-levels
- Generate thorough sales reports
- Payment service accepts multiple currencies
Device Media can help you use the mobile website to interface better with your customers.
Fill out our request a quote form or Call 888.488.7886 Today!